Banking SBI (Clerk)
- Course Content
- Send us a message
State Bank of India Clerk Eligibility: State Bank of India hires Indian Citizens for appointment in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates to gain eligibility to apply for Clerical post must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria…
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 20 years and 28 years.
- Educational Qualification:
A Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/State Government. Those who are in the final year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on due date.
State Bank of India Exam Pattern Details: State Bank of India Clerks Selection Process is based on Online Objective type Test and Personal Interview. Exam Pattern:-
1. Written Examination:The test will be online objective type, consisting of
- General Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge.